Friday, February 27, 2015

Las Vegas: Learning About Cannabis



Saturday. September 6, was another full day of amazing. It started out with an amazing healthy breakfast of raw oatmeal and eggs made by Amy.  Then back to the store to meet with Rachel and Becky where we learned about some natural herbs and how to make them into tinctures.  Rachel and Becky continued their education on things that help strengthen the body so the body has the tools and ability to heal itself.  

Then Rachel sent us to her daughter's house to learn about food.  We learned so much there.  She shared with us healthy alternatives to many foods and yummy treats that are healthy.  She said, "Remember not to be afraid of food if it’s given to us from God.  Just eat food from the earth."  She shared good substitutes for sugar, pastas, breads, ice cream, and then later she brought us some no bake cookies that were made out of all healthy things.  They were so good! After that we went back to Healing Waters for our second day of detox/healing.  

That evening there was a meeting at Rachel’s store called “What if Cannabis Cures Cancer."  Rachel had mentioned earlier a "cannabis leaf" that when juiced, had shown amazing results with many diseases including cancer.  I didn’t even know what she was talking about when she said cannabis.  I thought it was just another herb like yellow doc root that I had never heard of before.  I was star struck at her extensive knowledge and life experiences.  Amy and Niki and I looked at each other, buzzing about what cannabis was. 

Then we realized that what she was talking about was marijuana.  

“Holy cow,” I thought.  “Does she think I am going to do drugs? Could this really be true?”  All of the sudden the confirmation I had received yesterday was in question all over again.  “How could this be the right path?”  We decided that we needed to listen and really try to have an open mind and listen hard for the spirit to guide us.  I kept thinking, "The whole time I have been here I have felt the spirit so strongly confirming everything this amazing woman has shared with me.  When I look into her eyes, I see nothing but goodness and light.  How could she be suggesting I take marijuana??" I wan’t sure if I wanted to be stretched that much.


There were a lot of people at the meeting.  Some who had some amazing stories of how cannabis has saved them.  Others were there just like us-- wondering and learning about this plant that some are claiming to have amazing medicinal properties.  We watched a movie and it was incredible and eye opening!  It had doctors and scientist talking about the history of this plant and how it was used for years by every doctor around.  It was even used for colicky babies.  We learned about how it became outlawed and all the media and hype that quickly turned it into an evil and scary drug.  It showed all the properties and makeup and how it works in our body. 

We also learned about the many different ways to take it. I had assumed that the only way to take marijuana was to smoke it. But there are so many forms: juicing the leaves, taking the oil, vaporizing the flower-- there are even lotions and tinctures and candies. And not all forms make you "high." Smoking it is actually the worst form of ingesting the plant. It was pretty amazing and all very new to me.  It was a lot to take in.  

We talked to many people that night. One girl had OCD and couldn’t stop washing her hands.  She had rubbed her hands raw and couldn’t control it.  Someone told her to just smoke once a day.  She did and her OCD was practically gone.  WHAT?? How can this be right?  I'm seeing the proof...but this is marijuana.  If smoking is the worst form and it helped that much-- imagine what it could do in its best form.  We met people who had been in bed and in wheel chairs and now were out and off their heavy narcotics.  I was blown away.  Is there a possibility that this plant really could have a positive place in the medicinal world? Could this plant really heal my cancer just by juicing the leaves?  

We went home that night after some late night colonics with heavy hearts.  We all got on our knees and began a fast where we explained to the Lord all the amazing things we had felt and learned-- and also all the fears.  We knew this was not just a small decision about healing my cancer...it was much bigger.  If in fact this was true and what I was supposed to use, well….holy cow, what next!!?

While on our knees we pled with Heavenly Father. We asked him to please make our answer very clear. Is cannabis/marijuana an option for me to heal my cancer and is it ok for me to use?

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for telling your story it really hit home for us. We converted to the church Sept 2013 and it really changed our lives in every positive way possible. About 7 months after converting our 5 year old son walked into our room and collapsed. It turned out that he had a malignant brain tumor. There we're many miracles that have now lead to him being cancer free but our son's cancer is a very aggressive type of cancer that likes to come back so we have been researching Cannabis Oil and have really been considering putting him on it. We feel we were lead to Colorado (where we now live) to save him with the cannabis oil. It is a little hard too swallow when I think about giving my child cannabis but I feel the spirit very strongly and know this is what we're supposed to do. We're in the process now of getting his medical marijuana card so that we can get him started. Reading your sorry and finding your blog tonight was not only comforting but it was a true blessing. My husband and I sat and talked tonight about how we would love to move to Utah and that we feel like when we pray about it we're told that is where we will eventually move to make our forever home. The problem is we really don't feel comfortable moving out of Colorado because we know our little guy needs to be on cannabis. After reading the story they wrote about you and seeing how many people in Utah approved of medical cannabis use it gave me do much hope! You're a true inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Mr JOHN HOOD i has been suffering from Skin Cancer Types Basal Cell Carcinoma which was confirmed to be stage four,
    the doctor told me there was little i could do since i wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother-in-law came to my rescue
    by ordering this hemp oil from Dr WILLIAMS LUNA which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer
    of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far i am improving perfectly very well and presently i can walk around
    the house all by myself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good Cannabis oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this Cannabis oil you can contact the foundation who supplied me Cannabis oil email:(cannabis_oil_for_cancer_cure@outlook.com)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello am paul vivian,am here to testify the good work of dr amadu who cured my mothers cancer with the help of canabis oil, it's a shame how most of these low life's and impostors find delight in
    scamming poor patients off their hard earned money.I'm a veteran and forty
    2 years now my mother has been suffering from cancer and was diagnosed
    with the following ailments Cancer Chronic Pain,Major Depression .After
    undergoing chemotherapy she was recovering,but after a few months, she
    was diagnosed with lung cancer.This got the whole Family worried .As God
    would do his things ,one blessed evening while watching TV i followed a
    program talking about Cannabis and Cannabinoids CBD OIL and how is
    effective in killing cancer cells.I then did some research over the net
    and came across this one time Cannabinoids dealer by name ,,,papa amadu. I was
    skeptical but i decided to give him a try.LoL!!! and behold within 48
    hours after i ordered, i received the oil in tubes of 5 ml in tact and
    safely. Immediately we placed our mother on a daily dosage of twice per
    day drops in her mouth .This lasted for more than a month and today i
    tell you that today she can now lead a better quality of life free of
    pain and i am so grateful.This is why i have taken out this time to
    write all of this cos i know there are many patients out there who are
    finding so much difficulties in getting their medications and are
    suffering severe health conditions. so try cannabis oil and CBD Extracts
    you who is suffering from such ailment of cancer etc and you can
    contact papa amadu on his Email.dramaduherbalhome@gmail.com or whatapp him on +2349052645237.GOD bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have Quality Rick Simpson Cannabis oil and medical marijuana for smokers, cancer cure, insomnia, Diabetes,Herpes,back pain, to reduce stress and other illness. We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone. We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment within 24hours within the US and 48 hours internationally, using courier service , Email: drfredmedicalcentre@gmail.com

    God bless.......
    Gregg..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm here again to appreciate. DR WILLIAMS God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you don in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Jessica from Orlando, Florida. I was tested CANCER SIMPLEX VIRUS positive, I saw a blog on how DR WILLIAMS cured people with his herbal portion, i did not believe in natural medicine but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him,and explain my situation to him,few day later after taking doc Williams herbal medicine for few week i also got my healing with his herbal portion, i am so happy. If you have any type of cancer problem or you are also infected with any kind of disease, contact him Drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product,i hope this testimony also help some one out there

    ReplyDelete

  8. Never give up on treating your cancer for there is a cure and my husband was once a cancer patient, am Roodmore Wesie living in Belgium. Two years ago my husband suffered from lungs cancer and the doctor told us that nothing could be done, I was so frustrated and the thought of loosing my husband was so unbearable that I lost all hope.

    One faithful day my daughter told me that she had found a cure for cancer and she found it on the internet. Although i didn’t believe her I watched it anyway just to please her and after watching it I discovered that it brought my hope back and i wanted to give it a try.

    I and my daughter started searching for legitimate source that could provide the hemp oil that would cure my husband. We read a lot of testimonies online of how a lot of doctors has helped a lot of patients cured their cancer with hemp oil and it was on one of this sites we found a sole distributor of RSH oil,olokum, we contacted him Via his Email: ofemusolutiontemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348158836673 which we found in the testimony we read.

    RSH oil is the best ever, I followed his instruction and now my husband is healthy and I am so excited, he can also cure, Hiv, Hepatitis B, Herpes virus, and so many just contact him for help he will answer you better.

    Thanks to RSH oil for helping my husband cure his cancer with his and for also making life worth living once again. We all love you wesie.... God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never give up on treating your cancer for there is a cure and my husband was once a cancer patient, am Roodmore Wesie living in Belgium. Two years ago my husband suffered from lungs cancer and the doctor told us that nothing could be done, I was so frustrated and the thought of loosing my husband was so unbearable that I lost all hope.

    One faithful day my daughter told me that she had found a cure for cancer and she found it on the internet. Although i didn’t believe her I watched it anyway just to please her and after watching it I discovered that it brought my hope back and i wanted to give it a try.

    I and my daughter started searching for legitimate source that could provide the hemp oil that would cure my husband. We read a lot of testimonies online of how a lot of doctors has helped a lot of patients cured their cancer with hemp oil and it was on one of this sites we found a sole distributor of RSH oil,olokum, we contacted him Via his Email: ofemusolutiontemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348158836673 which we found in the testimony we read.

    RSH oil is the best ever, I followed his instruction and now my husband is healthy and I am so excited, he can also cure, Hiv, Hepatitis B, Herpes virus, and so many just contact him for help he will answer you better.

    Thanks to RSH oil for helping my husband cure his cancer with his and for also making life worth living once again. We all love you wesie.... God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello,i want to use this opportunity to share my testimony.my name is Grace from Ohi USA.i have been facing the problem of fibroid which is said that one with it can never give birth.which kept me worried and sad for about 5 months until one good day i explained to my mom what i was passing through and she told me how she have been directing people to a herbalist called dr.AGUMBA.and i made her understand that i never believed the herbalist until she said swore to me with her life before i was touched and i was given this email,which is:dragumbasolutioncenter@hotmail.com.which i emailed to cut the the story short,he sent me a herbal medicine and instructed me on how to to take it.3 weeks later, i started feeling pains around my Tommy and went to the hospital for test.the doctor told me that i was pregnant.please contact dr AGUMBA now to get your problem solve now by contacting him on:dragumbasolutioncenter@hotmail.com or add him up on whats-app +2348147461232 hurry now so you can share your own testimony

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delivery service for cannabis dispensary Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cali bud for sale Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete